The values of EU Staff for Climate are:
- We see the green transition as our personal responsibility as EU staff working for the public interest.
- We see it as our responsibility as individual citizens.
- We strive to lead by example both as EU staff and as individuals.
- We courageously speak the truth, even when it is uncomfortable.
- We speak out against insufficient and incoherent action, greenwashing and fudging. No nonsense, no lies.
- We work for a fair and just transition.
- We take the long-term perspective for future generations.
- We acknowledge and celebrate our interconnection with all humans, animals, plants, ecosystems and the web of life.
- We are caring, mindful and respectful of each other, and work to understand and support each other.
- The group is open to all EU staff (including retired colleagues).
- We work in a participative, collective, inclusive and cooperative way, co-creating the future together.