1. advocate, based on the latest knowledge, for the adoption and enforcement of coherent policies which go as far as is necessary to protect the planet’s life support systems: climate, nature and health;
2. support the genuine and fast greening of EU institutions;
3. make EU staff aware of the scale and speed of the planetary emergency and engage them to address it;
4. support EU staff emotionally and spiritually in the face of that emergency and the existential threat to humankind;
5. reach out to fellow citizens, civil society and other actors, forming unconventional alliances to create a sustainable future together.